Bowls Club Membership
Welcome back for 2020-21
After the abrupt stoppage that was forced upon us last season, we’re extremely excited for the 2021 season.
This year will mark a significant milestone in the club’s history with the opening of our joint club facilities the Grange Thistle Club (Grange Thistle Football Club and Grange Bowls Club as one club).
Our membership season runs from 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021, and membership fees fall due from the 1 December each year. All adult members of the Grange Thistle Lawn Bowls Club or Football Club must be a current member of the Grange Thistle Club (The Parent Club).
Grange Thistle Club (Parent Club)
1. Grange Thistle Club Member - $26 (Full Membership - Voting Rights)
2. Grange Thistle Club Social Membership - $5 (Membership - No Voting Rights)
3. Already Member of Grange Thistle Football Club - $0 (Membership is already paid via football registration)
4. Life Member of Grange Thistle Football or Grange Thistle Bowls Club - $0
Grange Thistle Bowls Club (GTBC) Member
1. Full Bowls Membership - $99 (includes Bowls Club and Bowls Qld Membership) - Pennant Team, inter Club Competition
2. Pensioner Membership - $10 (Bowls Club Membership) - GTBC Competitions (inhouse) and Social Bowls only
3. Social Membership - $20 (Bowls Club Membership) - GTBC Competitions (inhouse) and Social Bowls only
4. Junior Membership - $15 (Bowls Club Membership) - GTBC Competitions (inhouse) and Social Bowls only
5. Bowls Club Life Member - $0 (Bowls Club Membership) - GTBC Competitions (inhouse) and Social Bowls only
*Active members receive a discounted membership rate, however, for insurance purposes, bowling members who compete must hold an active membership and pay the membership fee.
Conditions of Membership
1. The membership year is from 1st January to 31st December the following year. Membership fees are payable on or before 1st January each year.
2. All adult members of the Grange Thistle Lawn Bowls Club must be a current member of the Grange Thistle Club (The Parent Club) upon request.
3. At least one parent of Junior Members of the Grange Thistle Lawn Bowls Club must be a current member of the Grange Thistle Club (The Parent Club).
4. Members must agree to abide by the rules set out in the 'Grange Thistle Lawn Bowls Club' Constitution and By-laws. (See Bowls Office/website)
5. Members shall abide by all notices/directions communicated by electronic mail.
If you have any questions about how to join Grange Thistle Bowls Club or experience any difficulties in the joining or renewal processes, please email our Club Secretary, for assistance.
Bowls Secretary Club Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bowls Manager Club Email: (James) email@example.com